Subject: RE: [docbook] Java binding (JAXB) for docbook.rng and docbook.xsd (Are "role" and "type" duplicated in the 5.0 XML schema?)

I don't really know if omitting those elements is safe (until 1 week ago I
knew nothing about xml).
Moreover, since there are a lot of errors of that kind I suspect it won't be
a quick fix...

On the other hand, the relax NG version, docbook.rng, PASSED the "parse
stage" of xjc:
parsing a schema...
compiling a schema...
But, I got lots of errors of the type:
[ERROR] Invalid class name "db.bridgehead.renderas.enumeration".
Either XJC has failed to derive a class name from XML name, or invalid name
is given.
Use <jaxb:class> customization to override a name.

These errors show up if and only if the string "enumeration" appears in the
name.
I tried to replace "enumeration" with "jenumeration" but that did not solve
the problem.
I am quite puzzled by this, even more so that the reserved keyword "class"
did not trigger an error
(e.g., <define name="db.biblio.class.attribute"> was ok).