Subject: Last Call for Google Summer of Code input

The application period for the Google Summer of Code starts next Monday,
so today and this weekend are your last chance to sign up for projects
as mentors.

So far, the following projects have at least one mentor:

WebHelp (2 mentors)
api-markup (1)
Installation (1)
Implement Feature Requests (1)

Thanks to all who have signed up so far. I think we will have enough
projects to do a credible application, but it would really be nice to
have co-mentors for the three projects that currently have just one.
Also, there's nothing stopping you from proposing more projects, but
time's awastin'. I will remove all projects without a mentor on Monday
morning, March 8.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
XML Press