Subject: DocBook Wiki restored!

Hi folks,

I believe I've ressurected the DocBook wiki. The kind folks at ibiblio
have provided a whole vmware slice for us, so the configuration was
both easier and I hope more stable.

I've asked them to change the DNS so that wiki.docbook.org resolves to
the new site. As soon as that happens, we should all be off to the
races.

After you've registered again :-(, drop me a line and I'll get you on
the UserGroup page asap so that you can start editing.

Apologies, once again for the outage and the delay in getting it fixed.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | I am a sinner who does not expect
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to be forgiven, but I am not a
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | government official.--Wolcott

PGP signature