Subject: Re: [docbook] Including multiple elements

> According to http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/programlistingco.html,
> programlisting co is the element to use to wrap a programlisting together
> with a calloutlist.

In this example, this sounds like it would work. I'm not sure whether
I have concrete other examples where I need this.

The odd thing about programlistingco is that it requires an areaspec,
which is something I didn't need so far. Creating dummy areas just to
use this sounds like a hack.

cheers,
Remko