Subject: RE: [docbook] Wiki problems Google Summer of Code

Ah, I just noticed this sentence "These organizations have been accepted
into Google Summer of Code 2010, but they have not yet completed their
organization profile. You can still learn more about each organization
by visiting the links below." So I guess Dick's virute will not go
unpunished and we have to ask him to complete the DocBook organization
profile :-)

David