Subject: GSoC Mentor requests

For prospective mentors:

When you make a mentor request on the gsoc website, please send me an
email message (hamilton@xmlpress.net) identifying who you are. The
requests come to me with only the id, which often does not help me
identify the person sending in the request.

Because some mentor requests are clearly spam, we won't be accepting any
requests where we don't know who the prospective mentor is.

Also, since I'll need to be able to reach prospective mentors over the
next couple of weeks, please include your contact information with your
message.

Best Regards,
Dick
XML Press