Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] RE: [docbook] Sections and topics

Paul,

I didn't realize the xpointer construct was unofficial.

That said, it's working very nicely in xmllint, so unless/until xmllint
or an equivalent is using an official means of doing this, I'll keep
trucking along.

Kate. Sorry my suggestion doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
Dick
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators