Subject: Re: [docbook] RE: quote inside code. WAS emphasis inside command is illegal?

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Tim Arnold <Tim.Arnold@sas.com> wrote:
> Hi Keith,
> Absolutely. I am using version 5.0 and reading the tdg 5 (http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/code.html)

So that version is "Version 1.1 for DocBook V5.0+", as explained at
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ch00-online.html: "DocBook 5: The
Definitive Guide as you see it on this site is always tracking the
most current development release of DocBook."

So, compare, for example, the expanded set of at "Ubiquitous inlines"
from http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/code.html with the actual 5.0
schema at http://www.docbook.org/xml/5.0/rng/docbook.rnc (search for
db.ubiq.inlines). What I see actually matches
http://www.docbook.org/xml/5.1b2/rng/docbook.rnc.

I only know this because I'd encountered the same issue myself. I'm
not clear on where a stable version of the 5.0 TDG is other than the
version from O'Reilly/XMLPress.