Subject: RE: [docbook] Page Number Prefixes trouble

Aha!  Thanks, Bob.  I was unaware of the need to specify that parameter.  Thanks for letting me know.  We should work that into the documentation somewhere.  I will try generating the PDF with FOP when I get into the office tomorrow morning with the extra parameter, and will post back my results.

Make it be a great day!
- Adam

From: Bob Stayton [bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:02 PM
To: J. Adam Craig; docbook@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
I'm not sure the error message is related to the page number prefixing.  You get that
error message when you process with fop but don't set the stylesheet parameter named
"fop1.extensions" to a non-zero value such as "1".  That parameter is used by the
stylesheet to compensate for some of the limitations of FOP, such as the one mentioned
in the error message.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net