Subject: Images in Russian Definitive Guide's source are corrupted

Hi,
I noticed that the figures (*.png, *.xcf) in the source of Russian version of Definitive Guide are corrupted. It's the same in the checked out source, as well as in the sourceforge repo [1]

I tried in three image viewers, all are unable to render the images. Gnome Image Viewer complained:
"Fatal error reading PNG image file: PNG file corrupted by ASCII conversion"

May be it only occurs in my machine, I don't have access to another machine right now to verify this. I'm in Ubuntu 10.10. I see that figures in english ("en") version display correctly. So, may be we could use those. But, some figures contains texts which needs to be translated. I'm not familiar with Russian though! But, I'm happy to help to fix this issue in any other ways. :)

[1] https://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/docbook/trunk/defguide/ru/figures/

Regards,
--Kasun

Kasun Gajasinghe,