Subject: RE: [docbook] v5 relaxng question

Thanks Richard, Nic,

I didn't understand that  db.components would include chapters, but I guess the real issue is that I'm using the Python lxml module (which uses libxml2/libxslt) to do the validation.

My test code:
from lxml import etree
tree = etree.parse('dbtest.xml')

relaxng = etree.RelaxNG(file='/path_to/DocBook/V5.0/rng/docbookxi.rng')
relaxng.assertValid(tree)
results in:
File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 3006, in lxml.etree._Validator.assertValid (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:125415)
lxml.etree.DocumentInvalid: Expecting element set, got chapter, line 2.

the dbtest.xml starts out with this line: