Subject: RE: [docbook] <revhistory> general content

Hmm, good thought, thanks. I suppose something like <para> is the most generic as far as containers go. Unfortunately it's not itself a valid direct child of <bookinfo>, so I would have to create two levels of wrappers.

Anyway, you've given me something to chew on. Thanks.

From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 10:38 AM
To: Cavicchio, Rob; docbook@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

You could try putting the revhistory inside some other element that also contains the general info.  I think revhistory has several possible parents.  Then customize the revhistory template to check its parent, maybe using a role attribute on the parent.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net