Subject: processing the same document in two ways...

I am processing the same xml file to html in 2 ways.

The first is as part of a book with various links between all the parts.

The second is as an independent chapter that is not supposed to contain any links besides for textual reference.

The first process works without problems. The second generates errors like this one:

ERROR: xref linking to table.language.code.list has no generated link text.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: table.language.code.list.

Basically the rendering is "???" in place of the linked text and even if I use an xreflabel attribute the text wont be properly rendered. But in the end, I don't really need a link here, if fact if I could only have the text, without any links that would be perfect.

Is there a way to produce that in a simple and elegant way ? :)

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune