Subject: license tag

Hi,

I have used docbook since 2000, but not writing that many
books/articles, at least not yet.

A few years ago I had some problem expressing the licensing of the text
I was preparing and ended up writing a short example to docbook-apps.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200711/msg00061.html
It was not a viable solution.

2011 and I now needed to include a Creative Commons licensed image in
an article. I wanted to attribute the photographer properly.

I sat down and tried to write a simple proposal backed up with a small
implementation.

I have expressed the idea of a license tag in this article :
http://article.tree.se/tools/docbook/cc.en.html

It includes links to a Makefile, the RelaxNG rules, the html stylesheet,
xml source and the result :

http://article.tree.se/tools/docbook/cc.html

The example highlights Creative Commons, but also other standard
license could be added.

Could this be an interesting addition to docbook ?

Comments and suggestions are welcome and if I can help improve
the suggestion I will.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Fredrik Unger