Subject: Re: [docbook] Index with htmlhelp.xsl

On 7.8.2011 19:55, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Well, the feature for automatically including document titles in the
> HTML Help index used to work, but  does not seem to work now.

Might be I misunderstood, but there never was such feature.

>  I'm not
> sure when that stopped working, so I'll need to investigate further.  I
> don't see any code in the current stylesheet for doing it, though, so
> this is kind of mysterious.  Has anyone else noticed that this feature
> is no longer working?

In past few years there were almost no changes to HTML Help stylesheets
and Microsoft is no longer developing HTML Help platform so I would be
surprised to see some degression.

				Jirka

  http://docbook.cz    Stránky o dokumentačním formátu DocBook
  http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers