Subject: Re: bridgehead not allowed in variablelist?

Tim Arnold <jtim.arnold@gmail.com> writes:
> Can someone help me understand the problem? example file appended below.
> thanks,

As Thomas pointed out, it's allowed in variablelist but not between entries.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Would it not be acceptable to end the list, insert the bridgehead, and start
a new list?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The voice of the intellect is a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | soft one, but it does not rest
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | until it has gained a hearing.--
                                   | Freud

PGP signature