Subject: markup for mediaobject parameters

In DocBook, video and audio objects get marked up something like:

<audioobject>
  <objectinfo>
    <title>optional description</title>
  </objectinfo>
  <audiodata fileref="xxx.wav">
</audioobject>

At least in HTML, video and audio objects get marked up approximately
something like the following (though actually each browser has its
own quirky requirements that are all different):

<object various-attribute-assignments>
  <param name="param1" value="value1">
  . . .
  <param name="paramN" value="valueN">
</object>

There are other optional things and so forth, but my question is how
best to markup in DocBook the things that will map to the various
HTML <param> elements.  There can be any number of quite arbitrary
things.

Looking at the content model for objectinfo, I saw nothing obvious.
What I decided made the most sense was to use keywordset and do
something like:

<audioobject>
  <objectinfo>
    <title>optional description</title>

et>
    . . .

et>
  </objectinfo>
  <audiodata fileref="xxx.wav">
</audioobject>

Is there a more official way?  Has anyone seen another solution in
common
practice?  Am I missing something more obvious?

paul