Subject: Updated online edition of TDG 5.1

Hello world,

This afternoon, I update http://docbook.org/tdg51/en/html/

This closes an action item that I took for the TC and also fixes a
bug: <blush>in the previous edition, none of the links to the common
attributes worked</blush>.

The new version is formatted with my developing set of XSLT 2.0
stylesheets for DocBook. These stylesheets produce HTML5, or attempt
to, anyway. That means the pages have new semantic markup and other
behind-the-scenes changes.

If you see any bugs, or experience any problems, please do let me
know.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In the life of saints, technically
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | so called, the spiritual
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | facilities are strong, but what