Subject: Re: [docbook] Markup suggestions please?

On 12/06/2011 05:51 PM, Richard Hamilton wrote:
Dave,

It might be overkill, but I'd suggest taking a look at the refentry markup. It is designed for reference material like this.

Dick
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net
hamilton@xmlpress.net

I'm getting the section/section to generate the toc
in the chapter, which makes for a nice looking page...
[I'm a refentry virgin... perhaps I should take the plunge!]

What about markup for an assembly level instruction?

<instr proc='ARM'>vadd</
  Suggest anything to improve on that?

regards

--