Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: Markup suggestions please?

On 12/07/2011 10:14 PM, Norman Walsh wrote:
davep<davep@dpawson.co.uk>  writes:
What about markup for an assembly level instruction?

<instr proc='ARM'>vadd</
   Suggest anything to improve on that?
Do 'token' or 'symbol' seem plausible?
Closer than function.
   symbol? No semantic inference of action as per instruction?
   made me think of the linker symbol table?
   token?
The <token>mov</token> instruction?
Meh? I think is the appropriate response I've heard :-)

<instr>move</   is simple and clear.... and one more, is
that the problem?
Then (to fill the picture) what of the operands?
add r1,r1,[r2,lsl #4]!
  Pandora's box?

regards

regards