Subject: DocBook XSD V5.0b2/Publishers XSD V1.0b2

Hello world,

Armed with a recent Xerces, I believe that I've fixed the ambiguity
problems present in the 5.0b1 releases.

  http://norman.walsh.name/2011/12/22/docbookXSD

I've put them up as betas:

  http://docbook.org/schemas/xsd-5.0b2/

Share and enjoy.

Sometime soon, I'll try to pull together 5.1 versions. I'd appreciate
reports from anyone who attempts to use them and either succeeds or
fails.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The function of the imagination is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | not to make strange things
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | settled, so much as it is to make