Subject: Re: [docbook] No DocBook Meetup at XML Prague (10 Feb 2012)

On 16/01/12 18:34, Norman Walsh wrote:
Hi folks,

The XML Prague organizers have informed me that they aren't going to
be able to host the DocBook meetup due to insufficient registrations.
There were way to many good topics for one day anyway, so I'm not that
surprised. And now I only have to find a way to go to four things at
once instead of five.

I'm still interested in the idea of running a DocBook conference of
some sort; please let me know if you have any suggestions.

What about in conjunction with Balisage?

///Peter