Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: No DocBook Meetup at XML Prague (10 Feb 2012)

On 17/01/12 18:59, Norman Walsh wrote:
Peter Flynn<peter@silmaril.ie>  writes:
I'm still interested in the idea of running a DocBook conference
of some sort; please let me know if you have any suggestions.

What about in conjunction with Balisage?

Before, after, or during? I'd be happy to host an evening session
during the conference, if that's of interest. Before and/or after is
trickier.

Should have kept my big mouth shut...I can't make Balisage this year due to a family wedding.

///Peter