Subject: Re: Modeling social media conversations?

Lech Rzedzicki <lech@kode1100.com> writes:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
>> Hello world, anyone done any work modeling social media conversations?
>
> I'd say it needs to modeled as a simplified form of Semantic Web,
> following RESTful approach.
[...]
> Finally how's that related to docbook? ;)

It's related because I want to incorporate the postings into a DocBook
document. I'm not trying to model the entire service, just collections
of postings. Granted, it's a stretch...

But something like this:

http://norman.walsh.name/2012/01/22/shortform-t.xml

and this:

http://norman.walsh.name/2012/01/22/shortform.xml

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Any sufficiently advanced
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | technology is indistinguishable
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | from a rigged demo.