Subject: Support for PDF fragment identifiers in DocBook 5

When I upgraded from DocBook 4.5 to 5, I was pleased to discover that PDF fragment identifiers now work as they should. When I click a link to another PDF, it opens the referenced PDF and jumps to that location.

I was surprised at this because I'm using the same version of FOP (a snapshot build of FOP 1.0) that I used with DocBook 4.5.

Do the DocBook 5 stylesheets handle fragment identifiers differently than they did in DocBook 4.5? Just trying to understand why this works now.

Regards,
Jeff Powanda
Vocera Communications, Inc.