Subject: Re: [docbook] Force break after LoT (PDF)

I presume this is for list of titles in an article, not a book, because a book automatically breaks pages for each list.  For article, there is a placeholder template named 'component.toc.separator' that is empty by default, but could be used to break the page as follows;

<xsl:template name="component.toc.separator">
  <fo:block break-after="page"/>
</xsl:template>

This template is only used once after all the TOCs.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: [docbook] Force break after LoT (PDF)

Hello,

I found the component of dobudish that was breaking the LoT and LoF for PDF. ( It was <xsl:import href=""/>  dobudish-2.0.0\system\custom-xsl\fo-common.xsl .  Commenting it out did the trick.)

I now have the problem of wanting to force a page break after the LoF. I know:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="toc.margin.properties">
       <xsl:attribute name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:attribute-set>
works for the ToC, but it does not when there is a LoT and LoF. The net result is a page break after the ToC before the LoT and LoF which are followed immediately by the text. Would this be a bug?

Thanks,
Brendan