Subject: can I move the table of contents?

Hello all,

This is my very first post on this ML.

My question: Is there a way I can specify to generate the Table of
Contents within a specific section instead that at very beginning of
the document? (For example, some DocBook XSL option...)

I'm using Boost.QuickBook as a front-end to generate DocBook documents
in HTML. The Table of Contents automatically shows up at the very top
of the very first HTML document. I'd like to move it to later in the
document.

Thanks a lot.
--Lorenzo