Subject: [ANN] DeltaXML DocBook Compare: new release

We have just released an update to our DocBook comparison tool - this compares two DocBook 4.5 or 5 documents and generates a new document with revisionflag attributes - changed text is therefore shown up as added/deleted.

We have improved handling of CALS and HTML tables. We have also added a GUI, though the Java and .NET API (or the command line) remain the most powerful ways to integrate it into your system. oXygen users can access similar functionality using DeltaXML oXygen Plugin.

Further details: http://www.deltaxml.com/products/docbook/

Robin

Robin La Fontaine, Director, DeltaXML Ltd  "Experts in information change"
T: +44 1684 592 144  E: robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com
http://www.deltaxml.com
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK