Subject: Re: [docbook] Assemblies: Missing resourceref attribute in instance element?

Hi,
The schema is more up to date than TDG at this point. Use the linkend attribute in instance.

I should mention that the current version of assembly.xsl in the snapshot DocBook XSL does not process the relationships element by default. I'm not sure there is a standard way for handling relationships, so for now you will need to write templates to implement your expected behavior.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Schraitle" <tom_schr@web.de>
To: <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:16 AM

Hi,

sorry to bother again. :-] Again the assemblies: According to the latest
assembly schema[1], the instance element is definied as follows:

db.instance.role.attribute = attribute role { text }
db.instance.linking.attribute =
   ## Specifies the type of link for this instance
   attribute linking { xsd:NMTOKENS }
db.instance.attlist =
   db.instance.role.attribute?
   & db.instance.linking.attribute?
   & db.common.attributes
db.instance =
   ## Identifies a resource that is part of a relationship
   element instance {
     db.instance.attlist, db.linkend.attribute, empty
   }

However, the TDG5.1 gives the following example[2]:

<relationship type="seealso">
   <instance resourceref="tut1"/>
   <instance resourceref="tut2"/>
   <instance resourceref="task1"/>
</relationship>

It seems, there is no resourceref attribute definied for instance. Is this an
omission in the schema, a typo in the TDG, or am I blind? :)

Thanks! :-)