Subject: Re: [docbook] use of legalnotice

I have used <preface role="legalnotice"> for such situations and then customized the stylesheet to handle it. A preface can occur anywhere as a child of book, not just at the front.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Seefeld" <stefan@seefeld.name>
To: "docbook" <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:34 AM
Subject: [docbook] use of legalnotice

Hello,

I'm trying to transcribe an existing document to DocBook. It starts with
a section that seems to map well to <legalnotice>. However, that section
is substructured, with individual items such as "licenses", "patents",
"general use restrictions", "disclaimer of warranty", etc.

Since <legalnotice> doesn't support much substructure (such as
sections), I wonder what to map the above sections to.

Any advice ?

Thanks,
Stefan