Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 June 2012

On 20.6.2012 20:19, Bob Stayton wrote:

> 6a. OASIS website.  Jirka spoke with Chet Ensign at OASIS
> about missing schema files.  The solution they came up with
> is to mirror the docbook.org directory on OASIS.

Actually problem is more convoluted. What OASIS is trying to fix now is
that content at
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook is not the same as
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook

The trouble is that some files in a wild reference DocBook 5.0 schema at
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0/rng/docbook.rng
But there is no such file, it's only on
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0/rng/docbook.rng

So OASIS is going to mirror content on "docs" subdomain  to "www" subdomain.

At the same time I'm requesting write access for Norm to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/ so he can keep these files
up-to-date with the latest development and content on docbook.org. Ugh.

				Jirka