Subject: tagging a list of organizations

Hi all,

My book ends with a list of Resources, mostly organizations and their contact information. Here is how I structured the tags:

<itemizedlist mark="none">
	<listitem>
		<para>
			<org>
				<orgname>Great Organization Company</orgname>
				<address>12354 Address Ave.
Sunset City, IL 343434</address>
			</org>
		</para>
	</listitem>

Etc.

I tried to eliminate the <para> from my markup (doesn't seem appropriate anyway) and put all the info into the address tag. Like this:

<listitem>
12354 Address Ave.
City, State 343434</address>
</listitem>

Two questions, then:

2) Any suggestions on how to mark this up? I'd rather not customize the XSLT for this minor issue. (I can put the organization name into the address tag without any markup on the name and it will output fine, but I'm losing semantic info here.)

Thanks,

jz

Jason Zech | Project Manager, Digital Workflow
[p] 773-281-1818 x212 | zech@loyolapress.com

LoyolaPress. | A Jesuit Ministry | 100 Years of Service
3441 N. Ashland Ave. | Chicago, IL 60657 | www.loyolapress.com