Subject: Re: [docbook] Docbook-man: command with sub commands?

Hi,

in such cases I use separate refsection tags for the subcommands. For the options of the subcommand I use the variablelists described in the earlier thread. The source looks like:

<refsect1 id="pdbtool_dump">
      <title>The dump command</title>
      <cmdsynopsis>
        <command>dump</command>
        <arg>options</arg>
      </cmdsynopsis>
<para>Display the RADIX tree built from the patterns. This shows how are the patterns represented in syslog-ng and it might also help to track down pattern-matching problems. The dump utility can dump the tree used for matching the PROGRAM or the MSG parts. </para>
      <variablelist>
        <varlistentry>
          <listitem>
            <para>Name of the pattern database file to
              use.</para>
          </listitem>
        </varlistentry>
        <varlistentry>