Subject: Re: [docbook] arbitrary files in epub manifest

Hi,
The epub3 stylesheet includes some empty placeholder templates for things like this.

In the <metadata> element, you can add elements by customizing the template named 'metadata.other.info'.

In the <manifest> element, you can add elements by customizing the template named 'user.manifest.items'.

The template named 'manifest.fonts' is empty and be customized to include fonts.

I'll add this information to the epub3/README for the next release.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:45 AM
Subject: [docbook] arbitrary files in epub manifest

Hi everyone,

I've been reading through the docs, and maybe I'm missing something obvious ... is there an elegant way to include arbitrary files in an ePub's manifest? (For instance, images used by the stylesheet, that appear nowhere in the docbook source.) Or do I have to rewrite the "opf.manifest" template?

Thanks for your help,

Nathaniel

--
PRIERE d'excuser les fautes d'orthographe d'un anglophone impénitent.

Nathaniel Rudavsky-Brody
IT Manager
Primento
Éditions | L'édition à l'ère du numérique

Tél: +32 81 84 91 42
Fax: +32 2 737 67 89
GSM: 0485 136 458
Email: nathaniel.rudavsky@primento.com