Subject: [docbook] Omit blank pages after chapter and appendix in double sided output

Here I find myself able to generate print, interactive pdfs and epubs from
docbook and thought I knew a little or more, though it seems impossible to
omit blank pages after each chapter and appendix in a double sided
configuration (with of course, different marges left and right).

So far, I have studied posts like
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200903/msg00168.html and
http://www.mail-archive.com/docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org/msg09285.html,
but whatever I try, right pages turn into left pages, pages skip numbering.

Does anybody knows a good way in order to do this... basically in creating a
book, double sided without any blank page after chapters or appendixes? I
have a book with over 30 appendixes, so blank pages are not appreciated
(from a environmental perspective).

Help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Marit