Subject: Re: [docbook] DB4 to DB5 conversion stylesheet

Hi Alexey,

I can't answer all of your question, but I can try to answer one:

I seriously doubt <title> will ever be deprecated as a direct child of <sectX> elements. It's equally legal inside or outside <info> and I don't see that changing. So, if you were thinking of modifying the stylesheet to move titles outside <info>, I don't see any reason why that would become a problem in the future.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press