Subject: TDG 5: DocBook sources?

Hello!

I dimly remember that years ago (4.4?) I could download the original DocBook sources of The Definitive Guide somewhere. This is the ideal showcase (where else can you find _all_ elements, properly used, in one place?).

Now I’ve tried to find the DocBook sources of TDG5, but had no success so far.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

Michael Valent