Subject: Re: [docbook] Docbook -> EPUB 3

This is following up on the issue I was having back on 18 March when
fiddling with the ePub spec provided at
http://code.google.com/p/epub-revision/

On studying the source, I found that it provides
svn/trunk/util/docbook/olink.xsl which, I presume, automagically
builds the OLink database. In order to understand what's going on and
have some control over the output, I'm working through the Ant
svn/trunk/build.xml file and trying to run the commands in non-Java
equivalents.

Naturally, I've gotten stuck at the first step with this error message
in xsltproc:

XPath error : Invalid predicate
@*[namespace-uri() eq 'http://www.idpf.org/2011/epub']

(and, later in the output)

XPath error : Invalid expression
local-name($curelem) eq 'bridgehead'

With a caret under the eq in both messages.

Output of xsltproc --version:
Using libxml 20800, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20800, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
libxslt 10126 was compiled against libxml 20800
libexslt 815 was compiled against libxml 20800

Context:
The Ant file uses Saxon (which the ePub spec provides its own copy of
under svn/trunk/lib) and I'm trying to translate the command into
xsltproc. So, This is what I've come up with:

xsltproc --xinclude --output out/ --param db-spec-base-uri
svn/trunk/src/spec --param spec-group epub30
svn/trunk/util/docbook/olink.xsl  svn/trunk/src/spec/epub30-*.xml

Which, I think, is a pretty faithful representation of lines 115 to
120 of build.xml with a few different directories.

Question:
I'm curious if, again, I'm missing parameters or xsltproc works on a
different standard than Saxon (which seems to work properly within the
context of build.xml)

With thanks,