Subject: Re: [docbook] Linking to an Unknown Amount of Targets (1:n relationships)?

Hi Thomas

On 24/07/2013 15:30, Thomas Schraitle wrote:

>> As I understand it, the xl:role URIs don't have to point to a real
>> resource on the net. They just have to be agreed within your
>> system... e.g. "http://my.org/xlinkroles/seealso"; or whatever.
>
> So xl:role is just an identifier, right?

 From my reading of http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink, yes. Hopefully someone
who knows more will correct me if I'm wrong.

> Thanks for this interesting discussion!

No problem, thank you.

Also, thanks Bob for mentioning this to the Technical Committee.
--
Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95