Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 16 October 2013

On 10/17/2013 1:39 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 16 October 2013

Are more details on any of this posted somewhere? Enquiring Minds might want to know. In particular, I was wondering why this is true:

10a.  Norm said it is becoming more difficult to handle
additional add-on schemas as customizations.

I haven't had problems with our add-ons to the 5.0 schemas, but maybe others have?

Also, this:
10.  slides schema/assembly

Research of the previous meeting shows that Larry requested
this item in August 2012, and we settled the item at
the last meeting with no action.  No further discussion
is needed.

I looked for it here:
   http://www.docbook.org/schemas/5x-custom.html#slides
The Jan 2012 release is accessible, but the link to the Jun 2013 release is broken. (Maybe that's intentional, although the 5.1CR1 release of the DocBook itself is there.)

The integration of the new slides schema and
stylesheets into the DocBook XSL distribution is a
separate issue outside the scope of this meeting.

Where is it being discussed?
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell@umiacs.umd.edu