Subject: Re: [docbook] Equations and figures as descendants of an example

On 06/12/13 23:21, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Erik,
The example, figure, table, and equation elements are considered
"formal" in DocBook, requiring a title (except equation) and are usually
labeled with a number in output. You can use the informalfigure and
informalequation elements as children of example as they do not require
a title and are not numbered, leaving the numbering to the example element.

Hi Bob,

This put me on the track, but I chose the converse case as a solution: an informalexample with formal figures and equations as children.

Thanks,

Erik.