Subject: Re: [docbook] Embedding docbook XML into PDF

Yes, you are right.  I was looking at the doc for version 0.95.

Bob

On 12/12/2013 12:09 PM, Cavicchio, Rob wrote:

Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net] wrote:

I'm most curious about how you will get the DocBook XML embedded into
the PDF file.  FOP doesn't support PDF tags, and the XEP and Antenna
House docs say they can generate standard tags, but not custom tags with
role mapping.

FOP does support PDF tags in recent releases:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/accessibility.html

Rob Cavicchio
rob.cavicchio@emc.com

Consulting Technical Writer & Information Architect
Information Intelligence Group
EMC Corporation

The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by EMC and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EMC.

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises