Subject: Re: [docbook] Can't open a figure in section of pdf using olink from other pdf.

Hi,

I am using Apache FOP version 1.1 and Docbook stylesheet version 1.78.1.

Yes, i could access the section through olink tag.

In the example mentioned above when i changed the targetptr to section id. i.e. targetptr="abc_gui_9". Then i correctly opens this section of the abc.pf from 123.pdf.

I checked target.db file for this and the section comes under <div element> tag and figure comes under <obj element> tag of this section.

Thanks and Regards,
Anmol