Subject: Float next to section title

Hello everybody out there using DocBook,

Is there a way to position a float right next to the title of a section but prevent the next section title to be placed next to a float of the previous section?
I know about the "clear" parameter but this does not enable me to place a float from one section next to the corresponding title without placing the title of the next section next to the same float in case the section is short.
Sorry for placing another question so soon after my previous one to this list, but I just began using DocBook and could not find an solution for my problem despite extensive web search.

Kind regards,
Julia