Subject: Re: [docbook] (non hot-linked) olink reference to book in PDF format

That worked a treat, thanks. I had googled customising cross references and wasn't paying enough attention to where I landed. Will in future.

Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi,
The book at xml.web.cern.ch is the early first draft of my book DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide. The cern version is quite out of date.
Please use this 4th Edition instead:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html

I have asked Cern to take down that version, but have not reached the right person, I guess.

Regarding your question, are you using DocBook 4 or 5?  If 5, then your templates need to include the DocBook namespace on element names, such as d:book.  See this page for more information:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomDb5Xsl.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net