Subject: Re: [docbook] Mock title in docbook

Hi Markus,
I'm not clear what you are asking for here. Can you elaborate or point to an example?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

On 3/10/2014 2:45 AM, markus.sticker.epos@zf.com wrote:
Hello Docbook,

I'm looking for the right way to have a mock title or an imprint.
What tag do I have to use?
I have to set the authors, publishing<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/publishing.html> information<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/information.html> and edition notes, and
they should not appear on the title page.
Thank you in advanced.
Kind regards
Markus Sticker
Forschung und Entwicklung ZF Konzern/Research and Development ZF Group
Infrastruktur/Infrastructure (DTEP4)
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone  +49 7541 77-7644, Telefax/Fax  +49 7541 77-907644
Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com<mailto:Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Behr
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dr. Stefan Sommer (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr. Konstantin Sauer, Jürgen Holeksa, Michael Hankel, Wilhelm Rehm, Rolf Lutz
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of Ulm HRB 630206