Subject: Re: [docbook] centring a picture

Hi Alex,
There is a section in my online book about image alignment:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ImageAlignment.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

On 5/28/2014 3:28 PM, Alex Kleider wrote:
Still a beginner, I've become a great fan of docbook, mainly to then
convert to html.
My current project requires insertion of photos (png, jpeg).
Is there a way to specify that a photo
(<mediaobject><imageobject><imagedata>)should be aligned in the middle,
rather than to the left margin of the the page?
Thanks in advance for any help.
alex