Subject: does HTMLbook have any traction

Hi Folks,

I've been considering DocBook for several applications, but then I came across some presentations on HTMLbook, and note that O'Reilly seems to have shifted to it. But.. I can't seem to find anything about it that isn't put out by O'Reilly.

Which leads me to ask: anybody know if HTMLbook is getting any traction vis-a-vis DocBook? And, if so, where are the focal points (e.g. email lists and such)?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman