Subject: docbook 4 DTD Parameter Entities to Docbook 5 RNG defines

Does anyone know of a mapping, even a rough mapping, for docbook 4 parameter entities to matching Docbook 5 RNG defines? For example, we have  a customization layer that adds additional elements to the docbook 4 refentry.class PE and to achieve the same in DB5 we need to modify db.reference.components and db.toplevel.sections (and lower level sections, such as db.sect1.sections) so that our custom refentry elements can appear at the same points as refentry. Or perhaps I should customize db.extension.blocks or db.simplesect. Are there any customization layer conversion guides out there?

Regards,

Steve Cuzner

Product and Web Help Group