Subject: Re: [docbook] Moving down the title block on titlepage

Hi Bob,

Am 07.01.2015 22:43, schrieb Bob Stayton:
I'm not familiar with the publican stylseheets, but I can offer some
general guidance.  Your custom 'company.logo' template generates a
block-container with absolute-position="fixed". Such block containers
do not affect the layout of other elements, so as far as the title
positioning is concerned, the logo container isn't there.
Do i have an other option without using absolute-position? So the layout affects with other elements?

--
Yours sincerly

Sascha Manns